Reply To: A Request, Reminder and a Chewing out!

Home Forums General Discussion A Request, Reminder and a Chewing out! Reply To: A Request, Reminder and a Chewing out!

Jerry
Keymaster

This particular forum (it’s called “bbpress”) is the most common used in the WordPress system. I selected it for its relative ease in use, but it has more than a few options such as the one you’ve used to post the DF.

bbpress does take a little study to learn how to use. The simple fact is there are many members who are resistant to change and when the old bulletin board went away not quite two years ago now, they have not embraced this new system. Consequently the forum has not been used as frequently as the old board.

It is what it is. The old bulletin board was archaic and prone to all manner of security problems, which we frankly don’t need. So I’m hopeful more can jump on the bandwagon and get the forum rockin’ again.

This isn’t the easiest bulletin board to navigate — and I run my own website on WordPress so some of it is familiar to me. I’m going to give it a test by attaching a sample of how the Army invites one to a picnic, and we’ll see if it gets posted. G-2 picnic

Webmaster
Berlin U.S. Military Veterans Association, Inc.