Reply To: Anytning to discuss??

Home Forums General Discussion Anytning to discuss?? Reply To: Anytning to discuss??

Jerry
Keymaster

Any new system will have issues. That said, yes, it’s true I had some problems trying to get Richard onto the forums, but it did occur and he’s now posting.

Sorry to have to say this in this manner, but we’re not going back to the old system. Yes, it did work but it was archaic, dated, and did not offer nearly as much capability as this newer system offers. I dare offer that those who are lamenting the old system have not yet explored this new system and what it can do.

Please consider this and dive in!

I have kept pretty good tabs on the forums and am prepared to deal with issues, such as what Richard encountered – that was a head-scratcher and the only fix was to use an old AOL email address – but I would say that that (and any other email address) would not not be used very often, if at all, in communicating via this forum. Using an email address is only a criterion for registration, not for communicating.

As always, you gentlemen are free to use this forum – or not. It’s totally up to you.

Webmaster
Berlin U.S. Military Veterans Association, Inc.